Why Choose Us?
We believe that every student has the potential to succeed. Learn more about how students at Ánimo Jackie Robinson grow academically and get on track for college.
Considering Ánimo Pat Brown?
College. Leadership. Life.
- College-going culture and college-prepratory curriculum
- Academic enrichment and college counseling
- Small, safe school environments
Supporting the Whole Child
- We provide over a variety of clubs through our exclusive Expanded Learning program-at no cost to our families.
- Mental health and behavioral support for all students
- School counselors, psychologist, and therapist
- A-G, College-prep Culture & Curriculum
- Competitive Math and ELA test scores every year
- Dual enrollment college courses offered during the school day in partnership with East Los Angeles College
- Advanced Placement courses including English Language and Composition, English Literature, Calculus, Government, US History, Spanish Language and Culture, and Computer Science
- Comprehensive support and guidance through college and financial aid applications
- 2 devices for every student: 1 for school and 1 for home
Clubs & Activities
- Students Run LA
- Arc Leadership Council
- Music Production
- Genders and Sexualities Alliance
- Speech and Debate Club
- Drawing Club
- Anime Club
- Cartoon Illustration Club
- Driver’s Ed
Socioemotional Support for All Students
- Full-time school psychologist
- Full-time mental health therapist
- Three college counselors
- Academic and Social-Emotional mentoring through our Advisory course
- Inclusive School Culture based on positive relationships and equity
- Boys and Girls Soccer
- Boys Basketball
- Girls Volleyball
- Cross Country
- Students Run LA
- New state-of-the-art facilities
- Neighboring school with Animo Florence-Firestone Charter Middle School
Take a Tour of our School