Why Choose Us?
We believe that every student has the potential to succeed. Learn more about how students at Oscar De La Hoya Ánimo Charter High School grow academically and get on track for college.
College. Leadership. Life.
- College-going culture and college-prep curriculum
- Academic enrichment and college counseling
- Small, safe school environments
Supporting the Whole Child
- We provide over 100 (virtual) clubs through our exclusive Expanded Learning program-at no cost to our families.
- Mental health and behavioral support for all students
- School counselors and school psychologists
- Small class sizes
- College-prep Culture & Curriculum
- Digital device & support for every student
- Competitive Math and ELA test scores every year
After School Activities
- Soccer (B/G)
- Volleyball (B/G)
- Basketball (B/G)
- Cross Country
- Students Run LA
- ARC After-School Programs
Socioemotional Support for All Students
- On-site school psychologist and college counselor
- Academic and Social-Emotional mentoring through our Advisory course
- Inclusive School Culture based on positive relationships and equity
Take a tour of our campus