Why Choose Us?
We believe that every student has the potential to succeed. Learn more about how students at Ánimo Leadership grow academically and get on track for college.
"It's an awesome school academically, the size, everything! My students are involved with sports, with after school programs. This year they started Driver's Ed. They have a study hall. They have Hispanic Heritage Group. Both of my students are considering college, and the main reason why they're in this school is because Ánimo Leadership prepares students in every possible way to succeed in college and be prepared for the next phase of life."
Considering Ánimo Leadership?
The Road to College Starts Here
- College Application and Scholarship Assistance through College Readiness course in the 12th grade
- College Tours & Academic Advising for all students
Supporting the Whole Child
- We provide over 100 (virtual) clubs through our exclusive Expanded Learning program—at no cost to our families.
- Mental health and behavioral support for all students
- School counselors and school psychologists
- Small class sizes
- College Prep Curriculum for all
- Digital device & support for every student
- Partnership with West LA College
- Tutoring and office hours to support students’ academic needs
- Personalized learning for all students
After School Activities
- Associated Student Body (ASB)
- arc After School Program
Socioemotional Support for All Students
- On-site school psychologists and college counselors
- Student-tailored academic Advisory course
- Restorative Justice Discipline Model
Take a Tour of our School