The lottery form deadline for all grades for the 2019-2020 school year is Friday, December 7th by 4pm.
How it works
Green Dot admits students entering the sixth through twelfth grades through a public, random drawing. Depending on the campus, priority in lotteries may be given to siblings, students matriculating from a Green Dot middle school and/or to families living in the district or attendance area.
Submit Lottery Forms Online
To submit a lottery form for a student entering the sixth through twelfth grade in the 2019-2020 school year, the parent or legal guardian must fill out the below lottery form.
Lottery forms received after the application deadline will be placed on a waiting list in the order received.
Lottery dates differ by campus.
Select the school to which you want to apply:
Waitlist Forms for 2018-2019 (6th - 12th Grade)
Green Dot is accepting waitlist forms for students attending 6th through 12th grade for the current 2018-2019 school year.
To submit a waitlist form for your child at one of our schools, please download the appropriate form below. Parents should contact the school directly to determine if the school currently has a waitlist. Schools may accept students throughout the year, and will notify families immediately if a space becomes available.
To obtain a paper version of the form, please contact each school directly.
High Schools (Grades 9-12)
- Ánimo City of Champions Charter High School
- Ánimo Inglewood Charter High School
- Ánimo Jackie Robinson Charter High School
- Ánimo Leadership Charter High School
- Ánimo Pat Brown Charter High School
- Ánimo Ralph Bunche Charter High School
- Ánimo South Los Angeles Charter High School
- Ánimo Venice Charter High School
- Ánimo Watts College Prep Academy
- Oscar De La Hoya Ánimo Charter High School