California Teacher Induction Program
Green Dot’s Teacher Induction Program is designed to provide a two-year, individualized, job-embedded system of mentoring, support and professional learning to teachers in our Green Dot Public Schools classrooms in their first year of teaching. Our program is offered to teachers in their first year of teaching. Our program supports our teachers through development and growth in the teaching profession by designing and implementing a robust mentoring system to help teacher candidates meet the CSTPs, resulting in a recommendation for a clear credential.
- Approved by the Commission on Teacher Credentialing
- Mentoring system designed to center growth as a teaching professional
- Path for teachers who hold preliminary credentials to clear Single and Multiple Subject and Education Specialist credentials
- Early completion option for qualified teachers
- Competitive tuition fee
Program Scope and Sequence:
- Self-assessment of professional practice
- Set professional goals
- Conduct inquiry into teaching and student learning with mentor support
- Reflect on inquiry process
To find out more information about teacher induction, email [email protected].
Resources: Grievance Policy/Right to Appeal